Nick + Donna = Married {Part 1}| Michigan Wedding Photographer

Last Fall in Michigan, I met Nick & Donna at Starbucks on a cold rainy night... we talked about their 2010 wedding plans as I watched them exchange looks of excitement... I thought they were a super cute, and super sweet couple... and I was stoked when they officially made me their wedding photographer... capturing them during their engagement session -- I got to witness their love for each other... how much they like to laugh... and how much Nick adores Donna... and visa versa...

Fast forward to August 28, 2010... Nick & Donna are no longer just a cute couple... they are now a cute married couple... about to venture into the meaning of forever... what an incredible wedding celebration they had... full of love... tears... joy... laughter... and a night filled with dancing... surrounded by great friends and family... I'm so happy my husband and I were chosen to capture the biggest day of their lives... to witness their first steps into forever...

as usual... I had too many favorites... so I hope you enjoy part 1...
001NickDonnaWedding_Blog

002NickDonnaWedding_Blog

003NickDonnaWedding_Blog

004NickDonnaWedding_Blog

005NickDonnaWedding_Blog

get ready to be enamored by this gorgeous bride...
006NickDonnaWedding_Blog

simply... stunning... and those dimples!! huh! so adorable!
007NickDonnaWedding_Blog

church time... {captured by my second shooter/husband/Dave}
008NickDonnaWedding_Blog

in the midst of their ceremony... a tender moment captured between bride and groom...
013NickDonnaWedding_Blog

009NickDonnaWedding_Blog

you may kiss the bride... {another awesome shot by my second shooter}
010NickDonnaWedding_Blog

introducing... Mr. & Mrs. LaPlaca!
011NickDonnaWedding_Blog

bride & groom portraits... one of my favorite parts of the day...
021NickDonnaWedding_Blog

017NickDonnaWedding_Blog

020NickDonnaWedding_Blog

they are just one good looking couple!!
019NickDonnaWedding_Blog

L-O-V-E!
018NickDonnaWedding_Blog

Stay tuned for Part 2 {Bridal Party, Details, & Dancing}...

No comments: