Tuesday Teaser...

I hope everyone enjoyed their three day weekend... My husband and I definitely had an enjoyable weekend... with a nice mix of relaxing... shopping... a tiny bit of work... cleaning... and hanging out with friends... here are some highlights =)

Some good eats... Japanese one night... Mexican another... which, by the way, were the tastiest most authentic tacos I've ever had... from where? A scruffy Mexican food truck on the side of the road! Loved it! Thanks to Anthony Bourdain, we felt a little adventurous that evening =)


GoodEats


another peek from my (awesome) family session...
Family&ChildrenPortraitPhotographer

and some editing...
DonnaNick_MichiganWeddingPhotographer

stay tuned for more previews from Donna & Nick's Michigan wedding =) Happy Tuesday!

No comments: