David & Kelly Part II {Wedding Photography}

So this took a wee bit longer than anticipated... I guess being out of town, being sick, and just being busy working two full time jobs can lead to such delay... but wait no more --- I've already introduced this fun newly wed -- David & Kelly... now here are more images from their gorgeous beach wedding... enjoy...

the happy groom with his mom...
weddings

love the look on his face... just sheer happiness...
weddings

oh flower girl Maddy! I loved how she chucked one petal at a time... isn't she so cute??
weddings

it was pretty awesome having a steel drum playing during the ceremony & cocktail hour... bet you've never heard the wedding march calypso style =)
weddings

here...comes... the bride =)
weddings

weddings

weddings

I love this moment...
weddings

a few more bride & groom portraits...
weddings

weddings

weddings

some sweet details... I loved the simplicity of the lovely decor & how it all came together...
weddings

weddings

weddings

first dance...
weddings

mmm... cupcakes! (I really wanted one... but my second shooter (hubby) said no...boooo!)
weddings

and they danced like nobody was watching!
weddings

thank you, david & kelly for letting us share this special day with you ♥

No comments: