David & Kelly {Wedding Photography}

When I met David & Kelly last year (with their laid back attitude and terrific sense of humor) I knew that this was going to be a fun wedding to capture... and after their engagement session, I knew I was right... this was going to be a blast...


And sure enough... it was! But what wedding isn't fun to capture... But with Dave & Kelly, I guess what I mean when I say fun -- is INSANE, CRAZY FUN! My husband and I had so much "fun" sharing their special day with them... from start to finish, it was incredibly fun... here are some of the images from their wedding day... stay tuned for more... enjoy!

beautiful bride Kelly...
Weddings

the ladies...
Weddings

the bridesmaids were surprised with personalized fancy flip-flops!
Weddings

bride with her father...
Weddings

groom and mother...
Weddings

the fellas...
Weddings

the first look...so cute!
Weddings

groom's face is priceless!
Weddings

ready for pre-wedding beach portraits...
Weddings

something so sweet about little girls and brides... (click HERE if you haven't seen Maddy on my blog yet)
Weddings

this is fun... oh yea, the guy in the front is the groom's brother... apparently the sense of humor runs in the family =)
Weddings

Weddings

Weddings

L-O-V-E!
Weddings

double scoop of L-O-V-E! this is one of my favs!
Weddings

come back for more awesome photos from their wedding =)

No comments: