night shots...

one of the many reasons why i love Dave... he indulges me with all my delights and satisfies all my cravings... one random Friday night, i had an itch to do some night shots... he packed up all my equipment, and off we went! it was a fun night driving around... enjoying each others company...my honey, he doesn't like to brag... but he's also quite the photographer =) here are some of the images we took... enjoy! and have a great Saturday!

PS... make sure to enter my contest to win a free portrait session =) click HERE for details...
PPS... do you like my new background?!! i like it!




the following two images were taken by Dave =)










3 comments:

Maria Confer said...

I love night shoots!! So gorgeous. Dave is quite the awesome photographer. You two seem to have such a lovely relationship.

The new background is so sultry. Love it.

lululetty.blogspot.com

jamilah said...

thanks maria! dave is a great photographer... and i love our relationship =) i love this background... it matches the swirls on my signature...

Matt and Talley Mac said...

I'm pretty impressed! that is amazing. He is a darn good photog, like you! :) My aren't u blessed??