Maria + Cole {Lifestyle Photographer}

In the teaser I called them a stylishly, clad couple... and that, indeed, they are... You've met Maria... now meet her husband, Cole... a sweet husband who endures the heat and the cold to shoot his wife's weekly fashion shoots for her blog... they enjoy champagne picnics and bike rides... and are such a cute couple... I was so smitten to have had the opportunity to capture these two... I hope you enjoy their previews as much as I enjoyed capturing them... =)

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples

couples


adorable couple, right? which image is your favorite? {as you can see, I had too many favorites}

12 comments:

Maria Confer said...

Love them Jamilah!! So hard to choose, but I think maybe the picnic ones are my fave, and yet I also love the walking away one, too!! So wonderful!

Again, thank you so very much!

XOXO

Maria

Morgan and Lua said...

I love the pictures of them laughing. I tend to like candid pictures more.

Great shots! You're a very talented photographer!!
www.morganandlua.blogspot.com

Gracie said...

How darling, I love these so much!!! I think I like the laughing ones a lot, but also the walking away one and the golden one of maria reading the book.

jamilah said...

Thank you ladies, for stopping by =) and Maria, so happy you love them!!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh wow what a treat, just came from my friend Maria's and now I get to see some more of the shots.

I think my fav is the #8 from last.

Great job,
xoxo Dj

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh wow what a treat, just came from my friend Maria's and now I get to see some more of the shots.

I think my fav is the eigth from last.

Great job,
xoxo Dj

Lyndsay Almeida said...

i LOVE her style. so quirky and fun!

jamilah said...

thanks for stopping by! dj, i like that photo as well... and I do love her style... totally fun & unique...
xo

Dottie said...

Gorgeous. The natural lighting in all of these is lovely, as is your use of natural elements such as tall grass, trees, barns to frame the shots. The photos express so much personality and my favorite is of them sitting at the picnic table not posing at all.

jamilah said...

dottie, thank you so much for your sweet & thorough comment! candid shots are my absolute favorites... and that picnic table one is also one of my top pics...

Miki said...

I LOVE your pictures! <3

Hug!

jamilah said...

aww! hug right back at ya! thank you!