Heidi & Matt Part II {Wedding Photography}

Sorry for the delay in posting part II of Heidi & Matt's gorgeous, Georgia wedding... My husband knew that I've been missing my family; so a month ago he purchased tickets for us to fly up to Michigan during my birthday weekend -- which was this past weekend... (what a wonderful family/friends-filled trip it was... but more on the trip later)

If you missed part I of Heidi & Matt's wedding previews, make sure to check it out HERE... and to no further delay... here is part two of Heidi & Matt's wedding followed by their slideshow... enjoy!

southern weddings

southern weddings

southern weddings

southern weddings

southern weddings

one of my favorite shots...
southern weddings

southern weddings

southern weddings

first dance as a married couple...
southern weddings

this was so sweet...
southern weddings

and I absolutely adored all of the homemade details that Heidi & her family made...
southern weddings

southern weddings

so lovely...
southern weddings

Edible arrangements? Nope, homemade...
southern weddings

The cake was as delicious as it was gorgeous! Heidi's mom and sister made the cake...
southern weddings

everyone enjoyed the cake... including me =)
southern weddings

here are more of my favorites... enjoy!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey! This is Heidi and Matt's friend Courtney. The pictures you took are absolutely beautiful and amazing! You captured their day so perfectly!!

jamilah said...

Thank you so much Courtney! I'm so happy to have been able to capture their special day =)

Sarah Cardenas said...

beautiful..as always!! ;) your blog is looking great!

jamilah said...

thanks sarah! ha, you like my homemade makeover? lol eventually i'll meet up with rita =)