Ballerina Maliha {Baby Photography}

You may have seen my neice, Maliha, in her newborn post... well, she's now 6 months old and quite the healthy baby... She's one of 4 reasons why Dave and I frequent Michigan =) This past weekend we were there to get a dose of my family, and that usually means a slue of pictures of the kids before leaving... so my sister and I managed to do an impromptu photo shoot of this little darling while the 3 older boys played with their uncle David...

Not that she needed much of an introduction... but here is --- ballerina Maliha =) (let the oooohing and aaaahing begin)

Newborn Photography

mmm... love those chunky cheeks!
Newborn Photography

and those arms... how many rolls?
Newborn Photography

I love it when she does this... soooo cute!
Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

Newborn Photography

some outtakes...bottom right is my favorite! love the look of discovery on her face... yes, that's your hand...
Newborn Photography

the end of the shoot... who needed that headband anyways?
Newborn Photography

stay tuned for baby bath time =)

1 comment:

Maria Confer said...

Maliha is so perfect. What a beautiful baby. I love how you captured her.

Lulu Letty