Valentine's Day Special

When was the last time you've had professional pictures taken of you and your honey? More often than not, the answer is either on your wedding day-- or you've never had them done. Treat you and your honey to professional portraits--- it's a timeless gift that you'll cherish for years to come.

To celebrate Valentine's Day, I wanted to offer you a promotional price on portrait sessions and weddings... to view the special offer, simply go to my website http://www.jamilahscreativetouch.com or [click HERE]... then click "Info" & "Investment"... the offer is valid now through February 12th, so make sure you book your session or your wedding to receive the special promotional price and discount =)



I leave you with a beautiful quote on why I love being a photographer... along with some of my favorite images from couples portrait sessions...enjoy!

"Photography is a way of feeling, of touching, of loving. What you have caught on film is captured forever... it remembers little things, long after you've forgotten everything..." ~Aaron Siskind


















I simply love LOVE! And I love capturing LOVE and people in love =)

No comments: