Dave&Kelly: Engagement Session Part I

Meet Dave & Kelly, such a cute and funny couple! This engagement session had been a long time coming, since we kept postponing and delaying due to weather, football, and rain... so even though it was chilly, windy, and cloudy that day --- we were determined to have a shoot! And what a blast it was! We captured laughter, kisses, colors, and tons of romantic moments... I had too many favorites to choose from, so I'm breaking it up into 2 parts... I hope you enjoy!!










Dave requested pictures from these bright walls he saw from one of my other engagement sessions =)






stay tuned for part II =) and don't forget to check out my Valentine's Day Special for portraits and weddings! Click HERE!

1 comment:

Maria Confer said...

Gorgeous Jamilah. They are such a beautiful couple.

Lulu Letty