Tiffany: Maternity Session Part 1

on my way to my maternity shoot with Tiffany and her husband Chris, I found myself quite nervous... this would be my first time meeting them, and I'm used to meeting my client's prior to the photo shoot...

but upon arriving, I was delighted that Tiffany and Chris were just absolutely sweet and so terrific to work with! Tiffany is such a beautiful mother and wife... and Chris was such a sweet husband... always attending to Tiffany's needs... they just showed so much tenderness toward each other, I was so happy to capture it all... it makes my job easy! I decided to do a two part preview...here's part 1, beautiful Tiffany embracing motherhood ... enjoy =)
















1 comment:

Maria Confer said...

Gorgeous, Jamilah!!! They are such a stunning couple.

lululetty.blogspot.com