Lauren, Mike, & Cameron =)

Lauren and I work together at school (my day job =), Mike is Lauren's husband, and Cameron is their little boy that will steal your heart... I had the pleasure of taking their family portraits at downtown West Palm Beach... they are the sweetest, little family... it was such a delight to just follow Cameron around as he ran, laughed, and made ridiculously cute faces... here are the previews from their session... enjoy!








one of my favorites!










this is soooo cute!!




love, love this one!


ridiculously cute!! right?!

4 comments:

Matt and Talley Mac said...

OH MY GOODNESS> I can not believe how big and adorable he is!!!!

Amazing! So cute! Good to SEE you Ms. Kotch!

Maria Confer said...

What a beautiful family. Cameron has the sweetest smile.

That last photo is stunning Jamilah!

lululetty.blogspot.com

jamilah said...

thank you ladies! aren't they a beautiful family?? Cameron is the cutest!!

colleen said...

OMG - I love these! They are all so relaxed and natural. That baby is too much! What a smile. And Lauren looks like a model!!