humbled by your kind words...

all i can say is... thank you!...since i launched my website, i've had a flood of emails filled with words of love and encouragement... those kind words brought tears to my eyes... it's a very humbling experience to showcase your passion to the world not knowing what the world will think of it... and then to feel like the world has embraced me...what an indescribable feeling...

i'm elated with all the positive feedback... your support and encouragement truly fuel my passion for photography... somebody told me that i was an inspiration to her... well, little did she know that her words were an inspiration to me...everybody's sweet messages are an inspiration...you are my inspiration...

for the encouragement...the inspiration...for these, i thank you! i am sincerely humbled by your kind words...and with this, i part with a preview of the most adorable twins...selah and sarah...enjoy!



twins

their daddy requested a picture of each girl in his arm like this...so cute =)

2 comments:

Jess said...

oh my goodness...i love,love LOVE it!!! I have to say I am one proud mama right now. Yes everybody those twins are mine and i feel honored to have jamilah be the first to photograph them. Can't wait to see more ;)

jamilah said...

thanks jessica! you should be proud! you have a beautiful family =)