i was going through my michigan pictures and realized that my sisters haven't seen all the pictures yet...i posted some of the pictures on facebook, but as much as i bug my sisters to open an account...they're not on facebook =(
so this morning i sifted through the pictures that were taken from the trip...smiling as i went through them, missing my family once again...below are some of my favorite michigan moments...enjoy!
1) my sister...carrying the little girl we've all been waiting for =) she's due 12/1!
2) cute james...and his huge eyes and long lashes =)
3) dinner time for vansh! so cute!
4) maggie's backyard...james, ramiah, & tyler jumping around while yaya pretended to shoot them...lol they loved this because they don't have any toy guns at home =)
5) sweet amanda, she's my sister's personal assistant's daughter...she comes every tues & thur to babysit/play with the kids...she's so good! yaya calls her "my manda"...as they fight for her attention =)
6) it wouldn't be summer without running through your sprinklers!!
7) bedtime with mama...
8) my BFFs!! we all live in different states, so it was especially awesome that we all got to see each other and spend a little time together =)
9) while i chased and played with the older boys, dave got to sneak away with the sweetest baby boy...vansh...i couldn't keep from taking pictures...i just love this side of dave =) he's the best uncle!
10) and here's dave and yours truly...we had an incredible time in michigan...
visiting up north is always, incredibly hectic...and time usually flies by rather quickly...i'm sad i didn't get to see my other friends: john, matt, & sheila...i promise to see you in october =) xo