September!

First of all, I can't believe it's September already! Do you know what that means? It's almost Fall! First, it'll be Halloween! Then, it'll be Thanksgiving! Then, before you know it --- it's Christmas time! Eeeek! This is the time that moves all too rapidly for our liking... Anyway, I'm going to slow things down a bit (sorry if I gave you a panic)... I'm personally very excited about September... and I thought I'd list the reasons why =)

September 4:  I get to capture (or recapture) Jackson & his parents to mark his 6 month birthday... yay! [The image below was from his newborn session I got to capture]



newborn


September 10: I fly up north to spend a long weekend with my sister! Yay!

September 12:  I'm shooting an engagement session for my bride & groom that live in Maryland, and are getting married in Fort Lauderdale for their 10/10/10 wedding! Yay!

September 13: I drive to Washington D.C. and will be attending my very first WPPI (Wedding & Portrait Photographers International) event!! My first HUGE photography conference! EEEEE!!! I mean, I love my sister -- but yes, this will be the highlight of my September! Here are the awesome photographers that I'll get to meet and learn from...



WPPI


September 22: The first day of Fall!! My all time favorite season!! Since down in Florida we don't really have the foliage that you see up north, I like to deck out my house with Fall decor... Michigan brides (or any northerner), if you need a wedding photographer for your Autumn wedding -- I'd be delighted to capture it =) [Images below are from Nick & Donna's Fall engagement session -- but soon you'll see their wedding images]

Fall


September 26: Season Premiere of DEXTER!!! Eeeeee!! That's all I'm going to say about that!
Dexter


It's going to be a fun filled September... and I am beside myself with excitement! Happy Wednesday!!

No comments: