Off to Michigan!

If you know me... you know that I'm an organization freak... a to do list notebook carrier... a grocery list maker... a filing happy person...and I made this monster in me, because -- well, to be honest... deep down -- I'm a slob... if I let myself  go, the house would be a mess... laundry would eventually have to wash itself... and my day -- wouldn't be productive... my mind is cluttered with a million ideas running at once... and if I don't write it down -- I won't remember it... am I alone in this? I hope not...

This organization monster was born out of discipline... discipline and dedication to change bad habits... but no matter how many lists I make... how far in advance I plan travel... I always, Always pack my luggage last minute... always! Right now, I'm running on 4 1/2 hours of sleep... thanks to my to do list that I just had to complete, and thanks to my procrastination...

How I pack? Well, it doesn't help that I have to try on every outfit before it goes in the luggage... and make sure there's a back up outfit -- just in case I change my mind... there has to be multiple pairs of shoes -- for one outfit... you know... just in case! Although, I have gotten better in minimizing what I pack... the fact remains... I'm a procrastinator when it comes to packing...

This weekend we're off on a whirlwind weekend adventure to Michigan... I get to capture Donna & Nick's wedding, which I'm soo soo soo excited about being their wedding photographer! And the icing on the cake? I get to see my family! Even though it'll only be for a few hours on Sunday -- I'm gonna bask in the laughter, little hugs, and all the kisses I can get from my three nephews and niece...

So in spite of my packing habits... I still got the job done... and now I'm off to my Michigan adventure... and because a post isn't the same without a picture... here's 1/4th of the kids I get to delight in =) have a great weekend!

ps... a quick shout out & thanks to my brother in law, Scott, for taking us to the airport and for house sitting!

Baby Photographer

No comments: