Yushiry&Guadalupe {Wedding & Lifestyle Photography}

I remember a few months ago when Yushiry first contacted me about a photographer, she told me not only did she love my work -- but some of my images made her cry.  Of course, I asked which pictures really touched her and it got me teary eyed -- thinking about this complete stranger who I was able to reach through my images. What an incredible feeling...

Yushiry & Guadalupe got married in the beginning of March at a sweet, intimate outdoor wedding in their backyard... She wanted to have a post bridal session with her husband at beautiful, Morikami -- which is where we shot their session... it was blazing hot as we walked around Morikami -- but I couldn't complain because I wasn't the one wearing a wedding gown & tuxedo... they were definitely troopers, because they didn't complain about the heat at all!  Here are some of my favorite shots followed by their slideshow... enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whether it's for a wedding or a portrait session, I love when my husband accompanies me... he not only carries all the equipment... keep me hydrated during days like this... capture amazing shots... but he makes the experience that much more fun, because I get to share my passion with him! How awesome to share your favorite thing to do with your best friend?!  Here are 9 (of infinite) reasons why I love my husband...
Photobucket

and here's the slideshow with more of my favorite shots from the day... aren't they adorable?

No comments: