Al & Nadine Part I {Wedding Photography}

I had the privilege of capturing Al & Nadine's intimate West Palm Beach wedding a few weeks back.  When Nadine first called to inquire about a wedding photographer, I thought she sounded so sweet over the phone -- that I hoped they would choose me to be their photographer.  When we finally met in person, I quickly realized how sweet they both were.  Al & Nadine are both quiet mannered people, with kind hearts, & the most genuine smiles.  I had a lot of fun walking around Clematis with them, capturing their smiles & laughter as they celebrated a historical day for them --- their wedding day...

Since black & white photography is my favorite thing, I wanted to first share my favorite black & white images of Al & Nadine... stay tuned for Part II in full color =) enjoy!

weddings

weddings

weddings

weddings

weddings

weddings

weddings

weddings

aren't they such a cute couple?

No comments: