Mr. & Mrs. Cuce {Wedding Photography}

Like I said in the previous post, Nicole & Tommy had a gorgeous wedding! And I can definitely appreciate the details of her wedding, as we shared the same color theme -- orange! Shooting their wedding with my husband was so much fun! Getting married only a month ago at the same venue really made it that much more sentimental for us... Nicole & Tommy, thank you for choosing us to capture your wedding day... we wish you a long and happy marriage =) enjoy reliving your moment through these images!

wedding

wedding

wedding

this is so cute!
wedding

wedding

some fun portraits...
wedding

re-posting this because it's one of my favorites.....
wedding

wedding

some details...
wedding

first dance as Mr. & Mrs. Cuce...
wedding

wedding

cake time!
wedding

oh yea, she got him good =)
wedding

then they danced...
wedding

and danced the night away =) (these are my favorite dancing pics)
wedding

3 comments:

Matt and Talley Mac said...

Oh my goodnes so beautiful!!! Ms. Sharp you look amazing, er um, Mrs. uh, what is your new name? And I can't say good job Ms. Thet!!! Gracious too many changes!! :D

Congrats to you both! Misses you1

jamilah said...

LOL! You're too funny Talley! She's Mrs. Cuce now =) wasn't she a beautiful bride?? Thank you for your sweet words =)

Love,
Mrs. Newcomer

Simon Cuce said...

I would like to pass on my congratulations from some other Cuces'. There aren't many of us.

Simon Cuce