The Cardenas Family {Family Portrait Photography}

Once in awhile a photographer gets to be in front of the camera instead of behind... this is the case for my wedding photographer and friend, Sarah Cardenas of BrightHouse Photography... she has the most adorable 4 month old baby named Juliet... since she's always taking pictures of Juliet and her husband Abe -- she asked me to capture her family, so she could be included in a proper family portrait =) 

I had a blast capturing her sweet family... and how could I not? with all the laughter and fun... and with so much sweetness from Juliet? I hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoyed capturing them =)

family

family

how darling is Juliet??
family

the pretty girls =)
family

daddy and baby girl...
family

little details... of the little one...
family

family

family

family

family

family

Photobucket

and a fun one, just to share the love =)

2 comments:

Sarah Cardenas said...

I really love these!! Thanks so much! This is like the hundredth time I've looked at them! Lol :)

jamilah said...

I'm really happy you love them! Just wait for the actual disc, I hope you'll love those too =) At least one good shot, right? lol xo