My Valentine's Weekend...

One reason I love Dave, is his way of surprising me... when it comes to gift giving (which he is incredibly good at) --- I never know what he's up to... this Valentine's & our engagement anniversary, he brought me to tears with his gifts... on top of taking me on a weekend getaway to Loews Royal Pacific Resort to relive our trip to Universal Studios last year when he proposed to me...



he also gifted me some of my favorite things =)



tulips, Riesling, Godiva chocolate, and Tiffany's =) I cried...



this necklace especially touched me... Dave gifted me this exact same necklace on our one year anniversary... but last year when our house was broken into, this was one of the items stolen... it was very sad that so many memories and priceless items were stolen away from us... but here's to new memories... and to new beginnings...



there's something about Tulips... how delicate, dainty, and simple they are... that make me love them so much... almost as much as I love Dave...



I can't believe it was a year ago that Dave gifted me this ring... his love... his promise to be my loving, husband... to marry me...



how time flies... in 12 short days... we'll be husband & wife =)



thank you, Dave, for loving me and spoiling me the way you do... I feel incredibly lucky to be with you... with love... always... ~me

1 comment:

Matt and Talley Mac said...

12 days really? oh my goodness!!!!

Happy almost wedding day!