Happy Thanksgiving!

insanely hectic would describe the past three weeks for me... here's a taste of what I've been up to... during the day I teach, then coach the dance team, come up with choreography in my spare time, then tutor Tuesdays and Thursdays... in the pm and weekends my time is spent shooting or editing pictures... posting blogs... and running a business...not to mention organizing my Help-Portrait project... oh yes! and somehow planning a major life changing event... my wedding!! (which is 95 days away, but who's counting?)

so..... I'm taking a much needed holiday... this will be my last post until next week... this week I get to meet my newborn niece... tickle and play with my three nephews... enjoy my family's company... and see some old friends whom I haven't seen in 10 years... needless to say, I am extremely excited!!

I leave you with some teasers of what I'm currently working on... I can't wait to share the rest! I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving and some well spent time with your loved ones.... enjoy!

baby in slumber...



Jack and Susan say I do...



siblings and cousins...



family...



and more of these =)

1 comment:

Maria Confer said...

Wow, you deserve a break Jamilah!!!

Ooh, I can't wait to see more of your project!! Love these photos.

Hope to see you soon.

lululetty.blogspot.com