Nick & Donna: Enagement Session Part II

my sister asked if more Michigan pictures were up on the blog... I was actually going to post more family pictures today...but...um...I couldn't wait to share Part 2 of Nick and Donna's Engagement Session!! I just love them all! Hope you enjoy =)





ha! this was staged =) I told them to throw the leaves up! it made for great laughs... and awesome pictures...


i love flare =)


oh i love this one...




aren't they just an adorable couple??




Donna wanted to frolic around...Nick? not so much ;-) but after a little cajoling, he frolicked with her =)


Nick & Donna, thank you for the fun and fabulous shoot... I can't wait until August to shoot your wedding =) xo

5 comments:

Matt and Talley Mac said...

hee hee, I like the frolicking!

Sarah Cardenas said...

i wish we had pretty fall colors down here!! these came out great :)

Maria Confer said...

They are the cutest couple!! Love the open field shots and the bright falling leaves.

Excellent job Jamilah.

lululetty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love these photos! Beautiful fall shots. These are the kind of beautiful colors that make you wanna move back to MI, right? RIGHT?

Anonymous said...

cute! i love the piggy back pict and the one before it!