Introducing... Mr. & Mrs. Chin!

pauline & rodney had a very intimate 9/9/09 wedding ceremony...the saturday following, they had a beautiful, elegant reception dinner with their family and closest friends...family & friends flew down from new york for this very special occasion...like i said before, it's been a wonderful experience meeting and working with pauline & rodney...and for the first time, my soon to be sister in law (lisa) was my second shooter! great job lisa!...here are some of the previews from the evening...enjoy =)

beautiful pauline getting ready...










her nieces and nephew...


candid shots of sisterly love...and laughter...


love this cute moment between sisters...


some details of the night...










more of pauline & rodney to come...post wedding session =)

2 comments:

Maria Confer said...

I love Pauline and Rodney. I don't know what it is about them, but they seem like such warm loving people.

You and Lisa did a fantastic job. That last picture of him dipping her is so very cool. And I adore your candid shots with everyone relaxed and having a good time.

pauline said...

I am totally speechless...was I there at the same wedding??? These pictures are oh so beautiful. I forgive you for posting the "me & my rollers" pics hahaha. Rodney wanted you to know that you have an amazing eye and such talent. I can't stop ranting and raving about you...you're so wonderfully awesome!! We can't thank you enough...these are truly priceless. I love every single one of your pics...including the lastest of Jazlyn and I can't wait to see more. Enjoy the weekend...give your sis and Dave a hug from us!