missing my nephews...

so on my birthday yesterday, my nephews called and sang happy birthday to me!...it was the sweetest phone call!...i was told that my two year old nephew (chanakya) had been practicing the song since friday...well he delivered it perfectly...because i miss them so much...here's a post from my visit with them last summer...enjoy...

james after his morning cocoa...

nephews

chanakya...sitting on the dining table...
nephews

sleeping baby vansh...
nephews

big brother loving on baby brother...so sweet...
nephews

2 comments:

Maria Confer said...

They are the sweetest boys!! It's amazing how much they've grown from last summer to your most recent visit!!

jamilah said...

they grow so quickly! that's why i try to get as many michigan visits as i can...i can't wait to see them!